Short-Term Medical Insurance
Can you afford to be without health insurance? Even if you seldom go to the doctor, you are not immune to a severe and unexpected illness or accident that can result in medical expenses that could put
you and your family at serious financial risk.
If you fall into one of the categories listed below, a short-term plan may be the perfect solution for you:
- You are looking for a lower-cost alternative to COBRA
- You are between jobs
- You are a recent college graduate looking employment
- You are a temporary or seasonal employee
- You are in a waiting period - before employer-sponsored coverage begins
- You are no longer covered under your parents' plan
- You are on strike, laid-off or losing your job
Short Term Medical insurance provides comprehensive temporary medical insurance for 30 to 365 days, providing benefits for a wide range of medical services including: physician services, prescriptions, X-ray and laboratory services, inpatient hospital stays, inpatient and outpatient surgeries, skilled nursing facility care, home health care, and more.
If you would like to obtain a quote or purchase a short-term medical plan now, click on the link below.